WOW! 2015 has been an incredible year!! I have no regrets and I hope you don’t as well.
My life took a major turn this year as I dove into personal development and the network marketing industry. I did not make millions of dollars, but I succeeded in so many other ways. I was able to learn HUGE this year, I found an amazing mentor, I met thousands of amazing people and I am proud of what I accomplished.
I hope you can travel into 2016 with no baggage and start fresh! I wish that for you!
Here are a few things we should let go of from 2015 as we head into 2016:
- Toxic Relationships
- Mistakes we made
- Disappointments we encountered
- Our fears
- Our limiting beliefs
- Complaining and blaming
- Comparing ourselves to others
- Bad habits
Things we should all do in 2016 to help us be the best we can be:
- Develop a plan that is catered to you and one that you can stick with
- Invest in yourself – read more, take courses, listen to motivational audios
- Feed your mind with positive stuff
- Start a grateful journal – This is an AWESOME idea! I started one this year and love it!!
- Believe in yourself and your greatness
- Be kind
- Smile and laugh more
- Turn your dreams into reality!!
As Jim Rohn says a few simple disciplines practiced every day is success.
I wish you massive success in 2016!
Happy New Year!! All the best for an amazing year for you and your family!!